IMPORT EXPORT OFFERS

13 June 2011

How to advertise in Russia? Visit: http://ping.fm/tp5tZ
Posted by Ms Liudmila Makarova at 19:31
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

My Russian Secretary

Loading...

Search Offers:

About Me

My photo
Ms Liudmila Makarova
I am a Russian lady and an IMPORTER and EXPORTER of various products and commodities - worldwide in pursuit of excellence. If you are a broker, buyer, seller, importer or exporter then simply subscribe to my RSS feed (posts) and you will receive my personal buying and selling offers (online) as soon as I post it here. I am not an "Alibaba" or a "Tradekey" or some faceless "business to business" site. I am a real person doing real business with real people. So simply subscribe to my RSS feed or Twitter and once you receive an interesting buying or selling offer from me, just get back in touch and lets do business!
View my complete profile

Subscribe:

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
International Import & Export solutions by Ms Liudmila Makarova. Picture Window theme. Theme images by MichaelJay. Powered by Blogger.